Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko, AAUA Post-UTME admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. This post has detailed information about how to apply for undergraduate’s admission into the university.
The essence of this article is to give candidates guidelines on how to apply for post jamb form and enter the university.
As you read on, you will see admission requirements, Eligibility and how to fill the online application forms.
Before we continue, kindly see questions that have been asked by other candidates;
- AAUA aptitude test exam starting date
- When would AAUA Post-UTME form be out?
- How much is the Admission form
- AAUA jamb caps?
You can now read on for detailed information
AAUA Post-UTME Eligibility
Applicants must check their Admission Eligibility criteria before they start processing Putme forms.
- Choose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice in 2020 UTME
- Score at list 180 in JAMB
- Must be at least 16 years before you can be offered Admission
- Good WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- You must have at least 5 credit passes in your O-level
- Furthermore, credit passes in maths and English are Compulsory in some Departments
Candidates must have the following;
- Original and photocopies of your O-level, birth certificate, certificate of origin
- Color passport photograph
- Applicants must not belong to any bad society
How To Apply
Application is strictly online. Interested and eligible Candidates should follow the instructions below;
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.aaua.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to make payment at any commercial bank;
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the RRR number from the Bank upon payment of N2, 000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are to return to the University portal to complete Bio-data Form online.
General Instructions to all Candidates
- Candidates are advised to correctly upload their O’Level results and current passport photographs on the portal. A maximum of two (2) sittings is allowed in the case of O’Level requirements. The image format for the passport is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The passport photograph must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- AAUA accepts WAEC, NECO and NABTEB O’Level results.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results may also apply but must upload their results as soon as it is released on both the University portal and JAMB CAPS for seamless admission processing.
- Candidates are to click on Admission requirements to check on O’Level and UTME requirements for their course of choice.
- Candidates who did not comply with the UTME subject combination are requested to change to their desirable course on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to read the O’Level requirements of their courses and select the right FIVE subject combinations for their courses, which must include credit passes in English Language and Mathematics for all courses in AAUA.
- Candidates should ensure that the on-line form is carefully completed, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may be seen as misrepresentation/falsification of documents, which shall lead to disqualification.
- Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of transaction and keep for future reference.
- It is compulsory for all candidates to participate in the online screening exercise to further qualify them for admission by the University.
The following materials will not be allowed into the examination / screening hall;
Mobile phone, smart wrist watch and other electronic devices. However, if the aptitude test date ks postponed, Candidates will have to reprint their slip to see new exam date, timetable, hall and seat number.
We hope this detailed article on AAUA Post-UTME and admission form for the 2020/2021 academic calendar is helpful to you. If you need more help, please post your comments below and we shall assist you.
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba-Akoko (AAUA) Admissions.
Kindly Share To Inform Other Interested Applicants!.