What Is Jamb Regularisation & How To Do It On Your Own — Regularisation Fee
It is very important that graduates and undergraduates know the importance of jamb regularisation and it’s adverse effect. On this note, this post will give you all the necessary information you need to know about jamb regularisation.
What Is Jamb Regularisation?
Jamb regularisation which is also recently called jamb late application is a protocol which was established by JAMB to solve late application problems.
In a more clearer term, it allows students who did not get admission through JAMB and hence do not have JAMB registration number to have it.
Also, it enables all students have their admission recorded in the joint admission & matriculation board.
IMPORTANCE OF JAMB REGULARISATION
- JAMB regularisation allows a student to have their admission registered with the joint admission and matriculation board.
- Secondly, it enables students be recorded and recognised all over the nation. Hence, giving your educational certificate validity.
- Also, as a student or undergraduate, without you having your jamb registration number, you cannot be mobilised for service.
- Further still, we know the importance of NYSC especially in Nigeria, your certificate is not giving much value until you serve the country.
- Moreover, without your jamb registration number, you cannot even sit for certain exams especially as an undergraduate.
In summary, every student, either graduate or undergraduate must have done their jamb regularisation.
However, it is mostly students who did not previously have their JAMB registration number that are affected.
People Who Are Likely To Do A Jamb Regularisation
- Students who had their admission through pre-degree programs.
- Students who got admitted into institutions that don’t request for JAMB exam.
- Per-time students who later did a transfer to a university as a regular student.
- Generally, students whose admission was not given by JAMB
In Nigeria, the only board that grants admission is the joint admission and matriculation board. Therefore, if your name or admission is not identified by this board, your admission is invalid.
How To Do Your Jamb Regularisation By Yourself
- Firstly, you have to create your profile on the JAMB portal to take any action in the portal. To do this; simply send your Surname, first name and middle name respectively and spaced with your phone number to 55019. Afterwards, go to www.jamb.org and fill the form with required details as requested. Then, click on verify email. To confirm your request was received, an email will be sent to your email address.
- Secondly, go back to jamb portal via www.jamb.org
- Subsequently, you will be asked to enter your personal details, enter it as requested and sign up with your email address and password.
- Afterwards, click on jamb late application in the bar where it is displayed in jamb portal.
- After signing up, an identification code will be sent to your email.
- Proceed to make payment with your debit card online preferably.
- Your payment status will confirm that you have paid. Then press continue to continue with the process.
- Enter your year of JAMB and provide jamb registration number.
- Fill the form correctly
- Finally, press the submit button.
- After submitting, an identity form will be displayed on your screen for you to print out.
- Print it out and take it to your institution for approval.
However, It is your institution that will submit this request to JAMB OFFICE
At once, the request will be approved by JAMB and you will receive a notification on your mobile device.
Immediately, changes will be done and your admission will be registered at once.
JAMB Regularisation Cost
Recently, questions about the cost of jamb regularisation has been popping up. Well, here is the official price for 2021/2022 Jamb regularisation. The official price is N10,000.
When Is The Deadline For 2021/2022 JAMB regularisation
Unlike JAMB REGISTRATION, jamb regularisation does not have a deadline. Hence, it is always opened for every Nigerian student in recognised higher institutions to register.
Therefore, do not hesitate to confirm that you are registered. Visit www.jamb.org to confirm that your asmiasiojnia registered.
For more enquiries about jamb regularisation, feel free to ask your questions in the comment section below.
Also, we want to know what you think of this post, hence, we will appreciate your comments.
If this post has been informative to you, kindly, press the share button to share this information with others too.