The management of Abia state University, ABSU have released the long awaited post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates seeking for admission into the university should read this post.
Maybe this is not your first time of applying for admission into ABSU. But today we are going to show you reasons why most students don’t get admission in their first attempt.
Notice: ABSU only give admission to first choice candidates. Also, you must meet all admission requirements and participate in the aptitude test exams.
See some questions we have been receiving about ABSU admission for the 2021/2022 academic calendar.
1. When will ABSU Putme start?
1. ABSU aptitude test closing date
3. How much is ABSU Post-UTME form?
4. Eligibility and registration requirements
5. Is ABSU still selling their admission forms?
You can now read below to see all your questions answered.
ABSU Admission Eligibility & Requirements
This section will explain ABSU eligibility to you. Candidates must check their eligibility before filling out the application form.
- Candidates who chose the institution as first choice in UTME
- Score at least 150 in JAMB
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects. In addition, English Language and mathematics are compulsory for all courses in ABSU
- Minimum age accepted for admission is 16 years
Candidates who wish to apply for ABSU form but did not choose the institution as first or second choice should visit JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL to apply for change of School.
Be Informed: You may apply with awaiting result but make sure you upload it to JAMB E-FACILITY portal once it is out.
How to Apply for ABSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022
ABSU Putme application is strictly online. Candidates must visit the University’s student’s portal to register.
Kindly follow the guidelines given below to apply for your aptitude test exam form.
- Eligible Candidates should go to https://portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng/ to generate payment invoice
- You can make payment online using your debit card (ATM card) or take your invoice to any bank to make payment
After a successful payment, go back to the application portal to register for the aptitude test screening. Ensure you upload your O-level results, JAMB UTME Result and passport photograph.
Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip upon registration.
- ABSU Putme exam is paper and pen test (the school do not conduct CBT exams)
- If the screening is postponed, all candidates must reprint their exam slip. The new photo card will have details of your exam date, venue, timetable hall and seat number.
Application Deadline: The registration closing date for ABSU Putme exam have not been announced. Kindly check back here later.
Kindly post your comments below if you need more information from us. Also, remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest news and updates on Abia state University, ABSU admissions for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Share To Inform Other Candidates!.