The management of Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) have released names of candidates offered provisional admission for the 2020/2021 academic session
Direct Entry and UTME candidates will learn how to check their names after reading this post. Also, admission will be offered to everyone that are eligible
Also, there are two methods of checking your admission list. Some schools ask candidates to pay money before they check their admission status. Is this really good?. My own opinion is that students are not supposed to pay money to check their admission status.
But there is a good news. The good news is that JAMB allows candidates to check their names for free. You can do this by just visiting JAMB portal and entering your details. See how to check your admission status on school website and JAMB portal.
How To Check Your Admission Status On School Website
To check your admission status on Ahmadu Bello University website, kindly visit the school portal at https://putme.abu.edu.ng and follow the instructions. Candidates who’s name are in the list must also login to caps portal to accept it.
If you fail to do so, your admission will not be processed. The second method (JAMB) is explained below.
How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB Caps Portal
Kindly follow the instructions given below
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on check admission status
- Login to caps portal by entering your details
- Once you are on your admission portal, select “access my caps”
- Select “check admission status”
- Your admission status will be displayed
Two result will be displayed;
1. Admitted: If you have been offered admission, the message will be “congratulations you have been offered admission”.
2. Not Admitted: The message I telling you that you have not been offered Admission into any Institution
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly tell us your experiences by posting your comment below. You can also ask questions.