Ahmadu Bello University, ABU Zaria post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online. If you are searching for ABU Zaria post UTME form portal then you are at the right place. Read below to see how to apply for ABU admission forms.
Interested and eligible candidates must visit Abu Zaria student portal to apply for Putme admission form. This post is for Direct Entry (DE) and JAMB UTME candidates.
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at ABU Zaria student’s portal — https://www.putme.abu.edu.ng
ABU Zaria Post UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy ABU Zaria Putme / DE form or not. Pay attention to the requirements stated below because the institution will first consider eligible candidates for admission.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Chose Abu as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
How Much Is Post UTME Form?
The cost for ABU Zaria aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You can buy the form Online or visit any registration center for help.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: We will publish closing date for online registration here soon.
How To Apply
Candidates who chose Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, ABU as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit Abu Zaria student’s portal at https://www.putme.abu.edu.ng to generate payment invoice. Your JAMB registration number and email address will be required for registration.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to Abu Zaria portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact as you will use them for Putme physical screening.
DE candidates should follow the same steps above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date for Putme exam screening is not yet out. Kindly check back here later.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
The documents below will be used during your screening / aptitude test exam.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, Abu Zaria post UTME / DE screening forms for the 2020/2021 Academic session is not yet out. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
This post will give you latest news on Abu Zaria admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.
Remember to share this post to inform other aspirants.