Adamawa State Post primary schools management board (PPSMB) recruitment 2021/2022. Adamawa State PPSMB recruitment form for teaching and non teaching jobs.
Adamawa State primary and secondary school teachers recruitment portal 2021/2022.
The government of Adamawa state, through the Post primary schools management board (PPSMB) have announced recruitment of new primary and secondary schools teachers across the state.
This is another civil service commission recruitment going on in Adamawa State. Interested applicants will have to submit application forms for primary and secondary school teaching jobs. Also, academic and non academic workers.
READ ALSO: LIST OF STATES RECRUITINNG TEACHERS
See useful topics discussed in the post.
- Adamawa State PPSMB recruitment form 2021/2022.
- Adamawa State primary and secondary schools teachers recruitment.
- Adamawa State PPSMB recruitment portal.
- How to apply for adamawa PPSMB online.
- Vacancies and job positions.
- Application requirements and qualifications.
- How to apply for adamawa PPSMB online registration recruitment and get Shortlisted.
- PPSMB employment letters.
You can now read below for more detailed information.
The adamawa State government is set to recruit over 2000 new teachers for primary and secondary schools in the state.
READ ALSO: NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
Adamawa State PPSMB Recruitment | Vacancies & Job Positions
The government of Adamawa state will recruit new civil servants under the below categories;
- Primary schools teachers which includes teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Secondary schools teachers which also includes teaching (academic) and non-teaching (Non-academic) staffs.
PPSMB Recruitment Form | Application Requirements & Qualifications
Before you apply for PPSMB recruitment, you need to check if you are qualified or not. We have listed jobs vacancies requirements for all applicants below.
- Minimum academic qualifications includes; WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB.
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Those with National Diploma (ND) certificate.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) certificate.
- OND, ONC, NCE and other equivalents.
- Bachelor degree or Master’s degree obtained from a recognized institution.
- Birth certificate and age declaration.
- Guarantors form, letter of recommendation from local government.
- Passport size photo and application CV.
How To Apply For Adamawa State PPSMB Recruitment Form 2021/2022
To register and apply, you need to visit the adamawa State civil service commission recruitment portal or Adamawa State PPSMB recruitment portal 2021.
The portal for online registration is https://ppsmb.admissions.cloud.
Interested and qualified applicants must visit Adamawa state ppsmb website to apply.
Application Starting Date: Adamawa PPSMB recruitment will commence from January 2021.
Closing Date / Deadline: Not yet specified
General Application Instructions
- Candidates are eligible to apply for both jobs. This means that you can apply for primary schools teaching jobs and secondary schools teaching jobs at the same time.
- Ensure you apply with good certificates and credentials
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and screening. Also, written exams will be conducted.
Other Federal Jobs Application Links:
To get more updates on Adamawa state post primary schools management board (PPSMB recruitment), BOOKMARK this page and check back later.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.