Applicants.inecrecruitment.com is the official portal for INEC recruitment registration 2021. Candidates who received email from INEC can now proceed with the online application. Make sure you apply for vacancy that best fit your qualifications. You can login to the portal anytime to check the status of your application.
This article will give you detailed guidelines on how to successfully fill INEC recruitment form online. It is important to note that only candidates who completed the online application will be shortlisted for screening and interview.
You have to follow the steps given here to register, login, or complete your online Recruitment process.
Read Also: Federal Government Recruitment Portal
INEC Recruitment Portal 2021
Candidates should follow this portal instructions given below.
- Multiple applications is not allowed
- Irregularities in names may lead to disqualifications
- Any documents / credentials submitted during on-line application will also be presented during physical screening
- Upload only clear and legible documents
- Passport photograph must be color
- Always check your email inbox (Gmail or Yahoo mail) to confirm the status of your application
- Application will not be accepted after March 1st 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will write qualifying exam
Applicants.inecrecruitment.com Registration Guide
Only those candidates that showed their interest in INEC jobs will receive the email. If you previously indicated on the INEC portal, check your email now to register.
Application deadline is March 1st 2020. Rush now and Apply.
Furthermore, you can also change your name if you mistakenly used the wrong name.
How To Register On INEC Recruitment Portal Applicants.inecrecruitment.com
Follow the steps by step process given below. INEC recruitment application is strictly online.
Suitably qualified candidates should visit INEC official recruitment website to apply now.
Thereafter, successful candidates will be shortlisted for CBT exams and Interview. You will find more guidelines when you visit INEC job portal.
Important Requirements & Eligibility
Candidates must check their Eligibility before filling out the online recruitment form.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and have valid means of identification
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline obtained from a recognized institution
- HND certificates holders are also eligible to apply
- Current passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Guarantors form / letter of recommendation
- Not above 35 year for entry point and not above 45 years for hired experience
- Computer literacy will be added advantage
- Other supporting documents
More applications guidelines are available on INEC recruitment portal.
We hope this detailed guidelines is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this article or INEC recruitment process 2021, please tell us by posting your comments below, we will be glad to help you further.
Also, help us inform other candidates by sharing this information!.