Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, ATBU Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out online. UTME & Direct Entry Candidates who chose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB can now apply for Putme exam form.
This article will give you more insight about ATBU entrance admission form. Kindly be informed that only eligible candidates who meet ATBU O-level and JAMB cut off mark should apply.
Continue reading to see full guidelines on how to fill out the online application form without any error.
ATBU Post UTME Form Requirements & Eligibility
This section will explain the meaning of admission eligibility to you. Also, you will know if you are qualified for admission or not. You are to meet the admission eligibility listed below.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Chose ATBU as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have good O-level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- Also, candidate must be at least 16 years by September 2020
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
How Much Is ATBU Post UTME Form?
Candidates are to pay two thousand naira only (N2,000) for the Putme form. However, you will pay extra charge of about N1000 if you process your from in any registration center.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: ATBU is yet to announce closing date for online registration.
How To Apply
Candidates who chose Abubakar Tafawa Balewa (ATBU) as first or second choice in 2020 JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit ATBU Post UTME portal at http://portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/ to generate payment invoice using your JAMB reg number.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to ATBU portal to complete your registration.
- Print your acknowledgement slip / exam slip.
- Remember to go to your screening / exams with your online print out.
DE candidates should follow the same procedures above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Candidates have to reprint their slip to see new exam date and time.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
We will publish examination date and Timetable once it is out.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
Do not forget to take the documents below on your exam day.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
You May Also Like: ATBU School Fees
Kindly be informed that ATBU Post UTME registration have not started officially. This post will only serve as guidelines to you when you during your application.
Do not forget to post your comments below if you need more help.
Remember to share this post to inform other aspirants.
Happy Admission Application!.