AUCHIPOLY cut off marks 2020/2021 is out. The management of Auchi State polytechnic have released admission cut off point for various programmes in the school.
Candidates can now check AUCHIPOLY ND cut off mark for this year’s admission. This article will show you list of National Diploma (ND) courses offered by AUCHIPOLY and their departmental cut off point
Auchi State poly Post-UTME screening form is for first choice candidates. To be eligible for admission, you must make the institution your first choice in JAMB.
Recommended: Schools That Will Not Write Putme Exam This Year
To change your school to AUCHIPOLY, visit JAMB Caps portal to apply for “Change Of Institution / Programme”.
AUCHIPOLY Cut Off Mark For JAMB
The fixed jamb cut off mark for Auchi poly is 120. Any candidate who score 120 marks or above in unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME) is eligible to buy admission form.
Also, candidates must meet other admission requirements listed by jamb which includes; choose the institution as jamb first choice, upload o level results on their jamb profile and also participate in the school entrance admission screening.
All ND and HND must check their eligibility before they apply. In addition, you can refer to JAMB brochure for more information
AUCHIPOLY Departmental Cut Off Point
Here is the list of all available programmes in the Institution and their various cut-off
Scroll down to check your department. Your JAMB and Putme Score will be used to calculate your aggregate
- Accountancy ›› 180
- Agricultural & Bio environment engineering Tech ›› 150
- Agricultural Technology ›› 150
- Architectural Technology ›› 150
- Banking & Finance ›› 160
- Building Technology ›› 150
- Business Administration ›› 180
- Ceramics Technology ›› 150
- Chemical Engineering Technology ›› 150
- Civil Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Computer Science ›› 180
- Electrical/Electronic ›› 180
- Engineering Technology ›› 180
- Estate Management ››150
- Fashion Design and Clothing Tech. ›› 120
- Food Technology; 150
- General Art & Design ›› 120
- Hospitality Management ›› 150
- Marketing ›› 160
- Mass Communication ›› 180
- Mechanical Engineering Tech ›› 180
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Eng. Tech ›› 150
- Office Technology and Management ›› 150
- Photography ›› 120
- Polymer Technology ›› 150
- Public Administration ›› 160
- Quantity Surveying ›› 150
- Science laboratory Technology ›› 180
- Statistics ›› 150
- Survey and Geo-informatics ›› 150
- Urban & Regional Planning ›› 150
More Admission News & Updates Coming Soon!.
Read Also: Jamb Cut Off Marks
Help Us Inform Other Candidates By Sharing This Article