Bauchi State University, Gadau Post-UTME and Direct Entry admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released. Candidates who wish to apply for undergraduates admission into the university should read this article
We have explained everything you need to know about Basu admission and how it works. First, we will start by giving you admission eligibility, requirements and how to apply.
READ THIS>> JAMB UTME Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
BASUG Post-UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree Programme in Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2020/2021 academic year
- Candidates who scored 160 and above in JAMB UTME
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including English and maths
- Valid email address and phone number
How To Apply For BASUG Post-UTME Form
- Visit the University’s portal at www.badug.edu.ng
- Create account using your JAMB registration number and name
- Make Post-UTME payment of N2000 using your ATM online or generate RRR invoice and pay at any bank
- Fill in the online form by providing the following information;
- Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
- Educational Qualifications
- Contact information
- Chosen course of Study
- Submit the online application form. Candidates do not have to visit the University’s campus as screening will be done online.
- Successful candidates will be contacted through the email address they provided during registration
Note: You may apply with awaiting result but make sure you upload them in JAMB E-FACILITY portal once it is out.
Furthermore, Candidates who did not choose the institution in JAMB but wish to apply should visit JAMB Caps Portal 2020 for change of institution.
See Also: BASUG School Fees Schedule
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Bauchi State University, Gadau Putme & Direct Entry (DE) screening for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Kindly Share This Post to Inform Other Interested Candidates!.