Benue State University graduates recruitment form 2020. Vacancies, application requirements / qualification and how to apply. The management of benue State university are currently recruiting Academic and non academic staff. Shortlisted candidates will be invited fir interview and screening.
We are going to show you all job vacancies in BSUM (benue State University) that people are rushing to apply. However, you should note that only applicants / candidates that will meet the job requirements will be shortlisted and employed for full-time or part-time jobs.
If you are interested, then read below to see how to submit your application and CV / Resume.
RECOMMENDED: Federal Ministry Of Education Recruitment 2020
You will only be employed / get hired when you application meet the job requirements. See basic qualifications for the recruitment exercise.
Requirements / Qualifications For Benue State University Recruitment 2020
The available jobs are for Academic (teaching) and non academic (non teaching) staffs. See how to qualify below.
- Applicants should have any of the following Degree; B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Academic transcript will be submitted for full-time employment.
- Candidates / applicants must be graduate and have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Valid contact information and means of identification.
- Must be a resident in Nigeria and have Nigerian citizenship / permit.
Open Vacancies / Job Positions Benue State University Are Recruiting To Fill
Candidates applying for job in any of the following departments must meet their requirements. This involves having certificate / qualifications related to the job you are applying for.
- Public Law
- Private Law
- Commercial Law
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Educational Foundation
- Vocational and Technical Education
- Library and Information Science
- Human Kinetics and Health Education
- Curriculum and Teaching
- Religion and Cultural Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Languages and Linguistics
They above are departments in Benue State University, BSUM with vacancies. See you to submit your application below.
Method Of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send / submit their CV to Benue State University Registrar. In addition, your CV and other qualifying credentials should contain full supporting information such as:
Your full name, department of choice, place of Birth and State of Origin, Permanent Home Address and active email address plus Phone Number.
Forward Your CV / Credentials To:
Benue State University,
P.M.B. 102119, Benue State.
If you want us to give you latest updates and news on Benue State recruitment 2020, kindly let us know via comment box below.
We will also inform you when successful candidates / list of shortlisted candidates is released.
Kindly visit this page often gor latest news and updates on Benue State University recruitment 2020. Also, we will publish names of all shortlisted candidates here.