Benue State University Makurdi, BSUM admission form, BSUM Post-UTME screening form, BSU, BSU Direct Entry (DE) screening form 2020/2021. The management of Benue State University (BSU) have released Putme application form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Apply Here: BSU Post UTME 2021
Candidates who want to apply for degree Programme offered by the school should read this post carefully. BSU is a state University in Benue State, makurdi.
In addition, the institution offers Associate’s Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD in various discipline.
Students who wish to gain admission into 100 level must apply through JAMB and post JAMB. Read Admission application instructions below to see how it works.
Kindly be informed that BSU have started selling post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) screening forms.
How To Apply
Kindly follow the Step-By-Step process given below;
Direct Entry & UTME Candidates shall be required to:
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post UTME/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either
You can use any of the below options to make payment. More instructions have been given in the application portal.
(I) For cash payments at Bank; Generate payment invoice from the registration portal using your JAMB reg number and visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc.
- Zenith Bank Plc.
- ECO Bank Plc.
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
- Sterling Bank Plc.
- Diamond Bank Plc.
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- United Bank for Africa Plc.
- Unity Bank Plc.
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc.
- Skye Bank Plc.
Other payment options includes;
- On-line payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards
- Payment at ATM terminals
- Payment using Quick teller from the Internet
Online Registration Guidelines
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE” under “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Bio-data.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
- Mobile phone, calculator and smart wrist watch will not be used during examination
- If the screening / exam is postponed, candidates will have to reprint their slip to see news exam date, timetable, hall and seat number
- Also, candidates who miss their screening will not be considered for admission
- Or, they may be allowed to buy supplementary form
We hope you are satisfied with this article. If you need more information from us, please lets us know by posting your comments below.
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on BSU admission screening for Putme and Direct Entry candidates 2020/2021.
Kindly Share This Article To Inform Other Interested Applicants!.