The management of Bayero University Kano, BUK have released Post UTME form for the 2020/2021 academic year. If you are searching for BUK Post-UTME form portal then read this post for full application procedures. BUK Post-UTME and Direct Entry form is officially out online.
Interested and eligible candidates must visit BUK kano student portal to apply for Putme admission form. This post is for Direct Entry (DE) and JAMB UTME candidates seeking for admission into 100 or 200 level in BUK
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at BUK student’s portal — https://www.buk.edu.ng
BUK Post-UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy BUK Putme / DE form or not. Pay attention to the requirements stated below because the institution will first consider eligible candidates for admission.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Minimum age for admission in Nigeria is 16 years.
- Chose Bayero University as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have relevant O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- JAMB Results and reg number.
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
How Much Is BUK Post-UTME Form?
The cost for BUK aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You can buy the form Online or visit registration centers for help.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Will be announced here soon.
How To Apply For BUK Post-UTME
Candidates who chose the institution (BUK) as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit Abu Zaria student’s portal at https://www.buk.edu.ng to generate payment invoice. Your JAMB registration number and email address will be required for registration.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to BUK admision portal to complete your registration.
- Print your exam slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact as you will use them for Putme physical screening.
DE candidates should follow the same steps above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date for Putme exam screening is not yet out. Also, check back later to know if the exam have been postponed
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
Go for your screening with the materials / documents (papers) listed below.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, BUK post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms is not yet released. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
This post will give you latest news on BUK admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.
Remember to share this post to inform other aspirants.