The new National Examination Council, NECO portal allow students to buy result token before they can check their SSCE,BECE and NCEE resuts.
In this article, you will learn how to purchase neco result token from neco portal. Only candidates who wrote neco exam are eligible to buy pin.
We recommend you visit the official neco website the obtain your token. The amount is five hundred naira (N500) only.
However, you must register / create account before you are allowed to buy the token pin. See how it works below.
How To Buy NECO Token Online | https://result.neco.gov.ng
Step 1: Portal Registration
Candidates must first do online registration. You can simply register with any smart phone.
- Kindly go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Fill in the online form
- The system will send verification code to your email
- Open your email and confirm the code
- Once confirmed, your account is ready for use
Step 2: Purchase NECO result token
A token is like a scratch card used for checking result. Kindly note that neco no longer support the use of scratch card for result. Follow the steps below to buy your pin
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login
- Enter your email address or phone number and password in the space provided
- Click on login tab to access the portal
- Select option to purchase token (neco result token is sold for (N500)
- Now proceed to make payment using the Remita platform. Note: you can use any bank atm card to pay for your pin
Step 3: Check NECO Result
- Go to neco result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Select yoru exam year
- Select exam type e.g SSCE,BECE and NCEE
- Enter your token
- Enter your registration number
- Finally, click “check result” to access your 2020 neco result grades
You can also use this guide to CHECK NECO RESULTS 2020
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you.
Kindly share on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ or Pinterest to help other students!.