Cross Rivers State University (CRUTECH) have released Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form for the 2020/2021 academic year. CRUTECH will not write Post-UTME or aptitude test this year. Therefore, there will be no physical screening as everything will be done online.
Screening of candidates will be online and successful candidates will be contacted through emails and texts messages.
Read this article to see how CRUTECH admission processing works. First, you must make the institution your 1st choice and meet all Admission requirements.
CRUTECH is a State University in Cross Rivers and the institution offers Associate’s Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD
Both DE and UTME candidates must apply through JAMB. In addition, the institution is among Nigerian Universities that doesn’t conduct Post-UTME exams.
RECOMMENDED: JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
How To Apply For CRUTECH Admissions
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) Naira Screening Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
- The online screening is for first choice Candidates who choose the institution in JAMB
- Score a minimum of 160 in UTME
- Have at least 5 credit passes in important subjects
- Your O-level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) must not be in more than 2 sittings
- Admission is for those that are up to 16
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on “Post-UTME” application link at the left top of the website
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
The screening is strictly online. Therefore, candidates are expected to scan and upload the below documents during online registration.
- 2019 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s) details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
Note: Candidates are not required to travel to Calabar for screening / aptitude test exams. After registering online, visit JAMB E-FACILITY portal to check if you have been offered admission.
Application Starting Date:
The school is currently still selling admission forms. Kindly follow the guidelines above to apply now
The closing date for online application have not been announced. Kindly check back here later.
Kindly post your comments below if you need more information form us.
Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Cross Rivers State University, CRUTECH UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission application 2020/2021
Kindly Share This Article To Inform Other Interested Candidates!.