This post is for old and newly admitted candidates of Cross Rivers State University, CRUTECH. See amount for Indigene, non-indigene and payment procedures.
If you have been offered admission, then the next step is to pay your acceptance and school fees.
However, the amount is different for non-indigene and indigene.
Generally, indigene of every state university pays lower amount.
Read Also: CRUTECH Acceptance Fee
CRUTECH School Fees 2020/2021
See latest news on school fees here.
The tuition are between N105,000 and N128,000 for all new students. Also, N85,000 – N95,000 for returning students. Non-indigene students pays N85,000 while indigenes pays N73,000.
How To Pay CRUTECH School Fees
Both new and old students must visit school fees portal to generate student payment code. The instructions to complete payment is given below;
- First, generate a Student Payment Code
- Then Proceed to make payment
- New Students are expected to pay acceptance fees before school fees payment
- Returning students can pay school fees
- Returning students who haven’t paid previous fees are expected to pay old fees before paying for current session
- Click Login to get access to your student dashboard
Note: Students who did not pay their school fees may not be allowed to write exams.
Also, the school accepts half payment for first and second semester.
Read Also: How To Check CRUTECH Admission List
School Fees Deadline
We will update this post once we have updates on school fees payment deadline and portal closing date
We hope this post is helpful to you
Please help us inform other students by sharing this post!.