Ebonyi State University, EBSU post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. EBSU will not write Post-UTME / aptitude test as screening will be done online.
To become eligible for admission, you need to make EBSU your first choice in JAMB UTME and meet other requirements. This post will give you complete guidelines on how to apply for EBSU Post-UTME an Direct Entry admission form.
EBSU is a University in Ebonyi State. The institution offers Associate’s Degree, Bachelor Degree, Master’s Degree and PhD. If you want to apply for any undergraduate programme in the institution, you must register through JAMB UTME or Direct Entry (DE)
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form 2021/2022
Kindly follow the guidelines given here for a successful application
EBSU Post UTME Eligibility & Requirements for 2021/2022 Session
Candidates must first check their eligibility before they proceed to fill the online registration form
- The online screening form is for 1st choice Candidates. Therefore, you must make the University your first choice
- EBSU will sell form to students that scored 180 and above in UTME
- Possession of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including mathematics and English
- Must be at least 16
Note: You may apply with awaiting Result but make sure you upload them to JAMB E-FACILITY portal once they are released. Maximum of 2 O-level sittings allowed.
Step by Step Registration Guide
Application is strictly online. Candidates must upload their WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result during online application. Also, your JAMB registration slip and result print out will be required.
General Application Guidelines
- Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
- There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 170 and
- PDS with a minimum score of 170.
- The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for EBSU remains 5117
- There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (D/E) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
- In addition to other stipulated criteria for supplementary admission, no successful pre-degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 170 shall be considered for admission.
- No candidate with an average score of less than each of the Faculty’s cut-off marks as in three(3) below, shall be considered for admission.
- Pre-Degree graduates or candidates who neither put EBSU as first nor second choice University shall not be considered for admission except JAMB permits of it.
- Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
- Direct Entry admission seekers whose O’level result are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
- A minimum of OND/OD Upper Credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into EBSU programmes
Kindly click on the link above to visit EBSU admission registration portal. You will find more application guidelines there.
Kindly comment below if you need more information from us.
Also, remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on Ebonyi State University (EBSU) UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission for the 2021/2022 academic year.
Help us share this post to notify other students seeking for admission in EBSU.