ECN Recruitment 2021/2022 Application Form Portal — www.energy.gov.ng. Suitably qualified applicants must apply through Energy Commission on Nigeria career portal.
This post will give you detailed guidelines on Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) recruitment. Do you want to apply for job at ECN? We are here to help you.
Read below to see how to successfully submit your application online. Some job application are done through emails where you have to submit your CV and other files while others are on ECN job portal.
Make sure you check jobs specifications before you apply for any job online. This is necessary because only suitably qualified candidates will be selected / shortlisted for interview and screening.
ECN Recruitment 2021 | Eligibility & Qualifications
Candidates must first check their eligibility before applying for any federal job. See minimum requirements you need to posses before you apply.
- Degree certificate / certificates
- National Diploma (ND), Higher National Diploma (HND) NCE or it’s equivalent
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Valid means of identification
- Guarantors form / letter of recommendation
- Good working experience in the energy sector
- Good experience
- Possession of good leadership skills
- Ability to handle tasks with little or no supervision
- Other supporting documents such as training attend etc.
How To Apply for ECN Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants must visit ECN career page.
Kindly go to Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN) portal at www.energy.gov.ng to see all available vacancies.
Visit this page often to get latest news and updates on ECN recruitment 2021/2022.
We will notify all our Interested readers once the recruitment process begins officially.
We hope you enjoyed this article. If you have any query concerning this post or other federal government jobs in Nigeria, kindly comment below.
We will be glad to help you with more information.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.