Ecobank Nigeria plc Latest Job Recruitment 2021/2022. See all available vacancies, application guidelines, requirements application closing date/deadline & how to apply here. All Ecobank jobs and application process has been discussed here.
There are several job openings at Ecobank Nigeria Plc. This post if for all applicants who want to apply for Ecobank Nigeria 2021 job recruitment. In this article, we are going to show you all available vacancies, requirements, and how to apply. Also, you will find all the latest Ecobank recruitment here.
Authorities of Ecobank Nigeria hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates to fill below in vacancies the will be shown. Furthermore, be informed that only graduate job vacancies will be shown here. This page will always you updates on Ecobank recruitment as well as other banks in Nigeria. You can now check below for available positions, requirements/qualification and how to apply.
Before we proceed, kindly see for other banks recruitment you can apply for below
Available Vacancies at Eco Bank 2021
1. Job Title
Head of Securities / MD, Ecobank Stockbrokers Limited (ESL)
- First, general control of and improvement of all segments of the Securities business, such as Brokerage, Sales & Distribution, and Investor services in a profitable and cost effective manner.
- The purpose of this job is to provide leadership and support to the division staff in order to improve business especially learning, enhancing capabilities and coaching.
- Improvement of business by developing a strong customer-centric culture in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and product penetration
The Key responsibilities for the above mentioned job title are as follows:
- Business development & customer excellence
- Business Oversight
General Application Qualifications
- A Minimum Undergraduate or Masters Degree in Marketing or any other related field of study.
- Applicants should posses professional qualification in Chartered Institute of Stockbroker (CIS).
- Job requires 10 years sales including, 3 years of Management experience with good distribution track record in Capital Markets
- Ability to develop good customer relationship
- Proficient knowledge or experience of Capital market and Banking sector at large
- Service knowledge, ideally across various asset classes
- Customer focused, Results oriented and Result driven;
- Ability to effectively use time and possession of management skills are highly desirable
- Membership of any relevant and recognized professional body would be an advantage
- Furthermore, basic computer knowledge is compulsory
- Good communication & interactive skills are necessary
- Ability to perform multi task in a fast paced environment is also recommended
How To Apply
All application are done online. You will also be be required to upload your comprehensive and other relevant credentials. Remember that multiple application from single applicant will lead to disqualification
Click HERE to apply for this job online now. You will be redirected to Ecobank Nigeria plc recruitment portal once you click on the blue link
Application Closing Date: Please be informed that acceptance of application will end on May 25, 2020
Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
2. Job Title
Head of International Sales & Distribution
- First, to sell securities products such as DCM/Private Placement across all countries in Ecobank Nigeria plc footprint by the implementation of sales plans and supervising country sales managers.
- Lastly, will be in charge of International Distribution efforts for securities transactions such as (primary placement, capital raising, secondary market sales, balance sheet sell down, and others)
The basic responsibilities of this job position are as follows:
- Sales such as DCM/Private Placement
Method Of Selecting Applicants
The below criteria will be used to select applicants:
- Applicants who met sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing.
- Having the ability to proactively manage and motivate sales staff.
- Ability to develop benchmarks and measurements that will support the business plan.
- Those who understood the securities of banking Banking industry, product knowledge, investment management, and client-service strategies.
- Sterling Bank Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- UBA Bank Recruitment
- Zenith Bank Recruitment
- Ecobank Recruitment
- Access Bank Recruitment
General Application Qualifications
- A strong track record gained including a minimum of 7-10 years’ business development experience in Securities & Asset Management business and/or within Financial Institutions (FI) departments in the banking industry.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a sales-oriented character.
- Minimum university degree or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Ability to speak English and other language/languages very well
- Possession of entrepreneurship skills
- Earn the client’s trust and act with Integrity
- Basic computer knowledge will be an added advantage
How To Apply For This Job
You will be required to upload you CV and other relevant credentials/qualification online. You can only apply for this job via Ecobank Nigeria plc recruitment portal
Click HERE to apply for this job now
Job Location: Lagos State, Nigeria
Application Closing Date: May 11, 2020
Important Notice: Have it in mind that we are not recruiting for Ecobank Nigeria plc. Rather our aim here is to give you updates on Ecobank Nigeria and other banks job vacancies.
If you would like to get more update on Ecobank Nigeria plc job recruitment and other banks recruitment in Nigeria just BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We will inform you on every update. However, you can use the comment box to ask questions or request for help
We will continue to give you news on all current bank jobs.
Kindly share this post with friends and general public.