Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission into Edo state poly. Edo poly HND form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
The form you see below is for Higher National Diploma full-time and part-time programmes. See EdoPoly hnd courses, requirements, and most importantly how to apply.
Edo State Poly HND Courses
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Applied Science
- Environmental Studies
- Business Studies
How To Apply For Edo Poly HND Admission Form 2020/2021
Kindly follow the guidelines below to complete your online registration
The HND form price is N5,500. Also, candidates must have a valid email address and phone number before processing their application.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng/ Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME / PART TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 5,500:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
We hope this detailed guidelines is helpful to you. Kindly share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Pinterest, Google+ or Twitter to inform others.