Notice is hereby given to all candidates that chose Edo state polytechnic, Edo Poly that Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Edo poly post UTME admission forms is now available online. Moreover, only candidates that choose the institution as first or second choice in the unified tertiary matriculation examination [UTME] will be eligible for admission
Kindly read below to see all diploma courses in the school, their requirements and most importantly, how to apply.
Read Also>> Edo Poly School Fees Schedules
Edo State Poly ND Courses
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Poly Post UTME Eligibility
Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria listed below,
- Five Credit level Passes in G.C.E ‘O’ level, Senior Secondary Certificate (SSCE) or NBTE at not more than two sitting.
- Choose the institution as first or second choice in jamb utme
- Meet the minimum JAMB cut off mark for Polytechnics
- Candidates with awaiting results are eligible to apply
How to Apply for Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Edo poly post utme form price is N2,500
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Application for Admission for first time applicants is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit www.edopoly.edu.ng Click on Apply for Admission
- Click on Applicants and then select ADMISSION EXERCISE – FULL TIME 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Address and Phone Number.
Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back on edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytchnic, USEN, .
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
Closing Date: 19th March, 2021.
we hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly post your comments below if you need any academic consultancy regarding edo poly admission.
Remember to share this post on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Google+ or Pinterest to inform others.