The economic and financial crime commission, EFCC Recruitment form 2021/2022 for graduates and undergraduates is out.
This post has detailed guidelines about the efcc recruitment process. EFCC recruitment 2021/2022 and latest updates is what you are about to read here.
We published this article for anyone that want to apply for efcc jobs. Interested and eligible candidates must visit efcc career page / job portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career to register and apply.
Read below for instructions on how to fill out the efcc recruitment forms.
- NDLEA Shortlisted Candidates
- NDIC Recruitment
- Corporate Affairs Commission Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates
EFCC Recruitment 2021/2022 | General Application Requirements & Qualifications
To Apply for efcc jobs, there certain requirements you need to meet. Those requirements will be used in processing your application. We have listed them below;
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- Senior school certificate examination (SSCE), WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB.
- National Diploma (ND) or Higher National Diploma (HND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Applicants / Candidates must not have past criminal records.
- Valid means of identification.
- Birth certificate or age declaration from local government or hospital.
- Passport photo.
- Guarantors form which will be filled and submitted.
- Letter of recommendation / reference.
- Good computer knowledge.
- You can also add other documents you think will support your application.
Vacancies / Job Positions
List of all vacancies will be listed on EFCC recruitment page. Also, jobs will be advertised on national newspapers. To help you more, we will update this post to show you all efcc jobs and vacancies.
Efcc recruitment starting date for job applications will be posted soon. Also, the closing date / deadline is not yet specified.
How To Apply For EFCC Recruitment Form 2021/2022
Interested candidates that meet the above application requirements should visit efcc portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/career.
Make sure you submit a good application. You are required to apply for only on job position.
APPLY HERE: EFCC Recruitment Portal 2021
At the end of application, successful candidates will be shortlisted for examination, screening and interview.
Those that passed the second stage of recruitment (screening, exams and interview) will be given employment or appointment letter.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you, if you have any question or need more information from us, please post your comments below.
See Also: How to Check EFCC Shortlisted Candidates
We will update this article to give you more gist and news on EFCC recruitment 2021/2022.
Wishing everyone a successful application and employment.