FAAN recruitment application form 2021/2022, requirements and application portal.
If you have been looking out for when FAAN will start recruiting qualified applicants, then you are on the right page to get updates.
This page will give interested applicants the necessary information they need to know about the 2021 FAAN recruitment.
Though this site is not the official FAAN website, it only provides information on recruitment and procedures to apply.
The Federal Airport Authority Of Nigeria is in charge of regulating laws for airports and passengers in Nigeria.
This article is set to guide prospective applicants of the requirements and also how to apply for FAAN recruitment.
It requires certain principles and procedures to be able to get employed in FAAN.
these criteria will be discussed here for easy understanding and application.
FAAN Requirements and Qualifications 2021
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Must have at least a bachelor’s degree in any relevant course.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Be able to speak fluently
- have no physical disability and should be physically and mentally fit.
- At least have to fall between the ages of 22-35.
- An experience with use of computer is an added advantage.
On reaching these requirements as listed above, applicants should keep some necessary documents which they would need to upload. Be careful to ensure that the names on the documents you provide are the same, if not, there should be a change of name declaration.
- Educational Certificates.
- Well composed CV
- A national identification letter
- Age declaration / birth certificate.
- Local government identification letter.
- Passport photograph.
Application should be submitted once as submitting more than once can lead to disqualification.
How To Apply
Application can be done at the convenience of your home and even with your smart phone.
- Apply using the official portal www.faan.gov.ng
- Fill the form online with relevant details.
- Upload necessary documents along with your C.V
- submit the form online and wait for response via the email you provided .
Interested candidates should follow the provided guidelines above because any mistake can lead to disqualification of application.
Note; use email that is valid and you have access to because it would be used to contact you and keep you updated.
As at the time of publication of this article, the recruitment form for FAAN was not yet out! Though, this site will be updated once it is out.
Also, be informed that the 2020/2021 FAAN recruitment form is FREE as no fee is demanded for it.
To receive email concerning FAAN 2020/2021 recruitment, kindly drop your email or phone numbers.
Interested applicants are advised to keep checking this page for more updates while expecting the recruitment form.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.