FCE Abeokuta NCE Post UTME Form. Federal College of Education Abeokuta, FCE-Abeokuta NCE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is now on sale.
FCE Abeokuta cut off mark for admission is 100. Candidates who chose the institution as first choice in JAMB can now buy and process NCE admission form.
See Also: JAMB cut Off Marks
Federal College of Education Abeokuta 2021 NCE Courses
Below is the list of accredited NCE courses offered by the Federal College of Education, Abeokuta for the 2021/2022 academic year.
- Arabic/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/ Music
- Theatre Arts/ Hausa
- Theatre Arts/French
- Theatre Arts/ CRS
- Theatre Arts/ Yoruba
- Theatre Arts/Igbo
- Theatre Arts/ Islamic Studies
- Theatre Arts/Social Studies
- Social Studies/Arabic
- Yoruba/Islamic Studies
- Adult and Non-Formal Education
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Islamic Studies/Economics
- Islamic Studies/Social Studies
- Islamic Studies/Yoruba
- Agric Education
- CRS/ Economics
- Home Economics
- Biology/ Maths
- Computer Science/Maths
- Computer Science/Physics
- Social Studies/Igbo
- Social Studies/Hausa
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Integrated Science/Maths
- Music/ Hausa
- Music/ Igbo
FCE-Abeokuta Post UTME Eligibility and Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for FCE Abeokuta admission form should check the eligibility below.
- Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’level credit and a pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent.
- Only candidates who sat for the 2021 UTME with relevant subjects combinations and have scored a minimum of 100 are eligible to participate in the admission screening exercise.
- Interested candidates should note that they are to change their choice of institution to Federal College of Education, Abeokuta as the first choice on JAMB website before registering on-line for the admission screening exercise, provided they meet the above requirement.
How To Apply For FCE Abeokuta Post UTME
Kindly follow the steps below to register and apply for admission online.
- Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta edu.ng
- Fill in your biodata and make payment of a NONREFUNDABLE fee of N2,000 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
- A functional phone number of the applicant should be used to enable the College to notify all candidates of the screening date.
- Candidates are also to upload the O’level results used for admission processing into JAMB website.
Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for NCE Programme.
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to candidate’s e-mail,
- All results.
- UTME result slips/JAMB change of institution/course printout
FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Screening Date
The date for post utme screening will be communicated to all applicants via emails and text messages. Ensure you keep your phone active for updates. Also, candidates may be asked to reprint their post utme slip to get new exam date, timetable etc.
For more information visit the school website / portal at www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng. Remember to visit this page for latest news and updates on FCEA post utme screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.