FCSC recruitment form 2021 now online. Interested candidates who wish to apply for Federal Civil Service Commission jobs should follow the guidelines given below.
In Nigeria, Federal jobs are flexible and with good pay. If you are interested in this Federal Civil Service Commission recruitment then follow this guidelines to apply now.
Also, candidates must meet the application requirements if they want to see their names in the shortlist.
FCSC Application Requirements and Qualifications
Candidates must check their eligibility before filling the online application form
- Minimum O’level
- Have a good degree
- Have good health records
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Have valid identify card
- Proof of change of name from a lawyer if applicable
- Passport photograph
- Letter of recommendation / reference
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
General Application Guidelines
This is how FCSC recruitment exercise will be done. It a gradual steps and every stage has its own requirements
- Candidates will apply online by visiting FCSC recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and upload all required documents
- Wait for the shortlist
- Shortlisted candidates will write qualifying exams
- Those who are successful in the examination / screening will be invited for interview
- You have to note that final selection will depend solely on general performance of candidates
How to Apply for FCSC Recruitment 2021
Federal Civil Service Commission jobs recruitment is strictly online. Interested and qualified applicants must visit FCSC career page / job portal to register and apply
The official recruitment page for Federal Civil Service Commission is vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
Vacancies / Job Positions
This section will show you list of available federal jobs you can apply for. Kindly visit back for latest updates.
We hope this detailed post on how to apply for FCSC Recruitment is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.