Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment application form 2020/2021 is here. This post explains everything you need to know about federal fire service recruitment process. Interested and eligible candidates can start applying for federal fire service recruitment form after reading this article.
This article has detailed information about FFS recruitment such as eligibility, academic requirements, selection procedure, general application requirements and how to check names of shortlisted candidates. Kindly be informed that the Federal Fire Service (FFS) is one of the paramilitary forces in Nigeria.
As per Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment, there is no specified fee for the application form. The form is absolutely free for all interested and qualified applicants. However, you can easily get the application form by visiting FFS (Federal Fire Service) application portal / career page — http://fedfire.gov.ng/.
General Requirements For Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020/2021 — (Eligibility Criteria, Academic Qualifications & Documents Needed)
All candidates must first check their eligibility before they proceed to apply for FFS recruitment 2020. This is important because only candidates that meet the recruitment requirements will be shortlisted for examination and screening.
- Good knowledge of computer and web applications.
- Possession First School leaving certificate (FSLC).
- Good O-level certificates (any of WAEC NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- National Diploma (ND) OR Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
- Possession of bachelor or Master’s degree or above and it must be obtained from a known institution.
- Candidates are expected to posses good management and leadership skills.
- Certificates / credentials to be uploaded online (on FFS recruitment portal) includes; birth certificate, certificate of origin, CV, academic qualifications, passport photograph and guarantor or referee form.
FFS (Federal Fire Service) Vacancies / Job Positions
We are going to briefly show you available Jobs / Vacancies at the Federal Fire Service paramilitary force.
- Assistant superintendent of fire I (ASI I) [CONPASS 01]
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) [CONPASS 08]
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) [CONPASS 08]
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing [CONHESS 06]
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
- Npower Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigerian Army 80RRI Shortlisted Candidates
- NSCDC shortlisted Candidates
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020/2021 — Online Application Guidelines
The Federal Fire Service Recruitment application form had to be filled and submitted online only. The steps to fill out FFS application form is listed below.
- To register and apply, candidates (only eligible ones) must first visit the federal fire service recruitment portal — http://fedfire.gov.ng/.
- Sign up / register using your email address and phone number.
You will see more applications guidelines when you visit FFS Jobs portal above.
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Application Form Links
As we discussed earlier, you can only apply for this recruitment when you visit the official recruitment website of Federal Fire Service (FFS). However, only shortlisted candidates who meet all requirements will be invited for interview. The application form link is give below.
APPLY HERE: FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE JOB PORTAL
IMPORTANT INFORMATION!: Only one application is allowed per candidate. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified and won’t be shortlisted. Also, make sure you don’t want apply with falsified documents. Any documents submitted or uploaded during online registration will also be presented during physical screening and examination.
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment Dates
Currently, online application form for FFS recruitment is not out. We will inform you once the recruitment forms are out. Visit this page often to get more updates on FFS recruitment.
We believe this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need us to update you when recruitment starts, kindly reach us through the comment section below. You can also ask your questions as well.
This article will be updated often to give you latest news and updates on Federal Fire Service (FFS) recruitment. Remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often.