Today on New Nigeria Times, you will see list of all Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria and their schools fees (tuition). This we made possible after extensive research. As an aspirants, it is important you know which of Federal Polytechnics, State Polytechnics or Private Polytechnics is more expensive.
This post has detailed information on Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria and their school fees.
Don’t forget I have also written about cheap and expensive Polytechnics in Nigeria
The major difference between Polytechnics and Universities is the type of certificate they award. Generally, Universities award Degree level after completion of studies
Polytechnics award a Diploma certificate
Also, it is important to note that Polytechnics students are kind of better backed than their university or college counterpart
This is because of regular practices Polytechnics do and this makes learning easier. It is easier for Polytechnic graduate to practice the practical aspect of his field than a university graduate with a degree
One good thing I like about Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria their low fees. Tuition in Federal and State Polytechnics are cheaper than that of Universities. Also, Polytechnics pay their schools fees every semester while in some Universities, you must pay everything at once
You can now see all Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria and their school fees.
Federal Polytechnics & Schools Fees 2021
- Plateau State Polytechnic (PlaPoly): Indegene-N50,000, Non-Indigene – N80, 000
- Nasarawa State University (NSUK) –> N32,000
- Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (Mapoly) State –> Indegene-N60,000, Non- Indegene-N65,000. It should be noted that this tuition varies with departments. Some departments pay up to N75,000
- Kwara State Polytechnic (Kwarapoly) –> Indegene-N28,000, Non-Indegene-N44,000
- Tai-Solarin University of Education (TASUED) –> Fresh Students, N76,500, Returning Students pay N66,500
- Abia State Polytechnics (AbiaPoly) –> 56,550 while some other departments pay N61,000
- Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo (RUGIPO) –> N70,000
- Polytechnic of Ibadan –> N45,000 for indigene and N50,000 for non-indigene (for Fresh Students). Returning Students school fees is less than N30,000.
- Imo State Polytechnic (ImoPoly) –> Indigene – ND-N30,000, HND- N40,000 (Non-indigene, ND N55,000, HND N22,000)
- Kaduna State Polytechnic: N24,000
- Enugu State Polytechnic: N26,500
- Lagos State Polytechnic: 38,000.
The list contains more of popular Polytechnics. We will add more schools as soon as we are sure of their total tuition.
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. Kindly drop your comment below if you need more help or have any query regarding this article.
Also, remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.