Federal Road Safety Recruitment Form 2021/2022. Requirements & How To Apply. The Federal Road Safety, (FRSC) has just announced the start of 2021 online recruitment.
This article is for all prospective applicants who want to work in the federal road safety of Nigeria. However, we advise you to read below and get all the relevant information you need for a successful registration.
See Also: Npower Recruitment
The federal road safety corps (FRSC) recruitment will be conducted Nationwide and only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for screening.
Moreover, we advise you go through this article for helpful guidelines. Road safety is a general opportunity employer and final selection of candidates will depend solely on general performance of candidates.
Federal jobs are always good because of the flexibility and good salary. As per FRSC, you can be posted in any state when employed. See more details below.
General Requirements & Eligibility For FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
Before you proceed to further your career at the Federal Road Safety of Nigeria, We advise you to take note of the general requirements below.
- Application will be open to both men and women of good character
- Be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age
- A valid means of identification, for example Drivers Licence, Voters card etc will be required
- Height: Males should not be less than 1.7 meters. females should not be less than and 1.64 metres
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
- Applicant must not have any form of physical or mental disability
- Applicant should be a bit financially stable
- Candidate with any criminal record may be disqualified
- You should have passion to work with the federal Road safety of Nigeria.
- Those who have been previously dismissed from FRSC may not be eligible to apply
Now that you have seen the general requirements, the next to know is academic qualification. Read below…
Academic Qualification For Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Recruitment 2021/2022
- Basically, all applicants should possess HND/BSC or above from accredited Institution.
- Secondly, if you are applying as graduate, you must have NYSC certificate.
- Good personal health records
- Above all, an applicant must possess First School Living Certificate or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer is necessary
- Additionally, a good O’level result will give you a better chance of getting employed
- However, preference will be given to candidates with degrees of the first and second class grade.
- We advise you to also present all your academic qualification in your CV
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022
To begin your application, kindly logon to their official website at http://frsc.gov.ng
All applicants must complete and submit their online application form through the FRSC recruitment portal. The FRSC recruitment portal the only website you can apply for FRSC jobs in Nigeria.
Important Information: The Federal Road Safety Of Nigeria does not have any private recruiting agent. However, only application filled and submitted online will be considered. Do not pay anyone to recruit you because FRSC is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Get FRSC Recruitment Update 2021
To get Federal Road safety recruitment update, kindly subscribe here and accept our notifications when you click on the red bell icon on your screen. We shall notify you with latest job updates in Nigeria.
However, you can always check back on this page for updates.
Finally, if you have any question regarding to this post kindly use the comment box to request for help.
Notice: FRSC Recruitment form 2021 is not officially out but will begin soon. Kindly check back to see when federal government will open portal for new registration.
Do you want to get the latest news and updates on FRSC (Federal Road safety recruitment) 2021/2022?. If yes, then BOOKMARK this page and visit often as we will give you all important information.
Remember to share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Google+ and Pinterest.