Federal Polytechnic Nasawara (FEDPONAS) Post-Utme Form 2020/2021 Academic Session — Full Time ND Eligibility How To Apply Portal
The federal polytechnic, Nasarawa post-utme ND form is now officially out for sale. Therefore, interested persons should pick up the form and apply.
However, in this article, you would be seeing all the necessary information as regards to FEDPONAS post-utme form.
Common questions asked by interested candidates will be answered here. Questions like;
- When is the form coming out?
- How much is the form?
- Or how can I get the form?
- Also, how do I apply for admission in fedponas?
- When is the date for application deadline line
These questions above and many more will be answered in this article.
However, this article is not the direct portal or site for fedponas admission but a genuine site that publicizes original school articles.
In this case, you should bear in mind that any information you see here is reliable. Hence, you can trust us to always bring FEDPONAS updates to you.
To get more of our updates, kindly indicate in our comment section below by dropping your email address.
Note : FEDPONAS post-utme form is out! Interested persons should apply online through the link which will be displayed here later.
- Importantly, to be eligible to apply for admission into fedponas, candidates an must have written WAEC or its equivalent.
- Also, candidates must have a minimum of 8 credits in WAEC to be eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates must have written 2020 JAMB and scored up to 120 .
- Furthermore, candidates must have chosen FEDPONAS as their choice of polytechnic in JAMB. However, candidate who did not choose fedponas as their choice of polytechnic can purchase a change of course form.
The official Federal Polytechnic of Nasarawa school portal is www.fedponas.edu.ng
Kindly read below to see how to apply.
How To Apply For FEDPONAS ADMISSION
Make a non-refundable fee via Remita with your debit card to get the form and proceed with application.
How Much Is The Post-Utme Form?
The ND form is sold at N2000. However, once this payment is made, it cannot be refundable (non-refundable fund).
Date For Application Dedaline
The deadline for application for FEDPONAS admission is six (6) weeks after publication date. Meaning, that by 17th of August, this admission portal will be closed.
Hence, interested persons are advised to apply as soon as possible.
For further enquiries about FEDPONAS, kindly ask your questions on the comment section below.
We are glad to assist you! Kindly share this information with others who might need it too.