www.environment.gov.ng Is the official website of Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA). This page has detailed guidelines on how to apply for FEPA recruitment for graduates and undergraduates.
It is very easy to apply and get FEPA jobs if you follow the right steps. As we know, federal jobs are very flexible and has good pay. If you are looking for jobs in the ministry then read this post for complete application instructions
Requirements & Qualifications
It is important you check your eligibility before filling out any job application form. We have given the basic requirements you need to posses before you apply for this recruitment. This is important because only qualified candidates will be shortlisted for the next step.
- Possession of National Diploma (ND) certificate
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master Degree or above obtained from a recognized Institution
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC)
- WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of exemption
- Valid means of identification such as government issued ID cards
- Letter of recommendation / reference
- Birth certificate / certificate of origin
- Good CV / Resume
- Good use of computer and other web applications will be an added advantage
- Other supporting documents or training obtained
How To Apply
Notice: Kindly be informed that Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA) is no currently recruiting. Please refer to FEPA portal given above to ascertain when they start hiring.
You can also visit this page to see latest news about FEPA job recruitment. We will give you more details as soon at there are available vacancies.
Job Position / Vacancies
This section will show you all Federal jobs at FEPA. Kindly check back later.
We recommend you visit the page often to see when FEPA will start accepting job application form and how to apply and get the job easily.
Remember to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @ New Nigeria Times for more!.