Flour Mills Of Nigeria Recruitment Form 2020/2021 | Application Requirements & How To Apply. See Current Vacancies / Recruitments at flour Mills of Nigeria.
How to apply for flour Mills of Nigeria plc Recruitments for graduates and non graduates. This post explains everything you need know about flour Mills of Nigerian Jobs.
Do you want to apply and work at FMN? Do you have all it takes to be among the staffs of flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN). We believe you have been searching for a well paid job in Nigeria, and today we are to guide you on how to make a successful application.
The Flour Mills of Nigeria plc is looking for graduates and non graduates residing in Nigeria to fill various vacancies in their industry. This is a good opportunity to work in a large company / industry like flour Mills of Nigeria.
Related Job: Nestle Nigeria Recruitment
You can now read below and learn how to make a successful application.
Flour Mills Of Nigeria PLC Recruitment 2020/2021 | General Application Guidelines
Eligibility Criteria And Qualifications
Candidates must first check their eligibility before they apply for FMN (flour Mills of Nigeria) Recruitment. See eligibility and qualifications below. Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment is for graduates and non graduates.
- Candidates with good training in machine operation.
- Candidates with leadership and management skills.
- First School leaving certificate (FSLC).
- Senior school leaving certificate (SSCE)
- Any post tertiary certificate qualifications. Such as OND, HND, NCE, B.Sc, B.A, Master’s degree, PhD, etc.
- Birth certificate or age declaration
- Good means of identification.
- Guarantors form or letter of reference to be filled and uploaded online.
- Application CV and passport photograph.
- Other documents you think will support your application.
Vacancies / Job Positions
The current vacancies at flour Mills of Nigeria are listed below.
- Senior Tax accountant
- Automation Technician
There are only 3 jobs you can apply for now. We will add more jobs whenever FMN advertise new jobs. However you can “CLICK HERE” to see current jobs at FMN (flour Mills of Nigeria plc) Recruitment Portal 2020.
Now you have seen what it takes to apply job and work in a company like flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN). We will now show you how to get the recruitment application form, fill it and submit it online.
How To Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria (FMN) Recruitment 2020/2021 Online
For a successful application, you need to visit the FMN 2020 recruitment portal at http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy
Sign up, create account and register for a new job on the portal. You will be required to choose only one job / vacancy. More instructions will be given as you start your online application.
Kindly visit the Flour Mills of Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Link at http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/fmnplc2/vacancy.
- The FMN Recruitment form is free.
- Candidates must apply for one job only.
- Successful and Shortlisted candidates will be invited through phone and email address.
- You can always login to the application portal to edit your profile.
The final selection and employment of candidates will depend on general performance of applicants. Your medical and physical fitness will also determine your chances of getting employed. Ensure you are in good health.
We believe this detailed article in Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) PLC is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this post or how to apply and work at FMN, kindly inform us by commenting below. We will be glad to help you with more information.
More updates on FMN recruitment coming soon!.
Help Us Inform Other Interested Candidates By Sharing This Article.