The federal government have announced it plans to employ over 75,000 agric workers. This recruitment process will be conducted by officials of federal ministry of agriculture and rural development (FMARD). Read below for everything you need to know about FMARD recruitment 2020/2021 This detailed article will give you information on application requirements, eligibility, qualifications and how to apply.
Interested candidates can start filling out the application form from 14th November 2020. We are going to guide you below. FMARD recruitment are announced only for candidates who met the application requirements. Furthermore, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and screening.
FMARD Recruitment 2020/2021 – Eligibility Criteria (Requirements)
Before filling out the FMARD (federal ministry of agriculture and rural development) application form, candidates must check their eligibility criteria:
- Candidates must have good O-level results (this includes any of WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB)
- Have B.Sc, HND, PhD, OND, M.Sc or any other qualifications related to agriculture.
- Must have studied any of the following courses; Agriculture Economics, Agriculture Extension, Fisheries, Crop Science, Forestry & Wildlife, Animal Science or any other course in agriculture.
- Have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Have a valid means of identification.
Candidates who met the eligibility criteria above will have a good chance of getting shortlisted.
FMARD Recruitment 2020/2021 – Vacancies
The federal ministry of agriculture just announced its plan to employ over 75,000 agric workers. To see list of available vacancies, kindly visit FMARD official recruitment / career portal at https://fmard.gov.ng/career/
FMARD Recruitment Dates
Important dates for federal ministry of agriculture and rural development (FMARD) will be announced here.
How To Fill Up FMARD Recruitment Application Form (How To Apply)
The FMARD recruitment application form has to be filled online only. The steps to fill out FMARD application form is listed below.
- 1st Step: Visit FMARD official recruitment website (portal) at https://fmard.gov.ng/career/
- 2nd Step: Check for all advertisement
- 3rd Step: Select your desired vacancy
- 4th Step: Click on the job link
- 5th Step: Proceed to register and fill out the application form.
- 6th Step: Upload required documents and any other supporting documents.
- 7th Step: Check your application and submit it.
- Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
- IMSUBEB Names Of Shortlisted Candidates For Interview & Screening
FMARD Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
As per federal ministry of agriculture and rural development (FMARD) recruitment, there is no specified fee. This means that the application form is generally free. Candidates do not have to pay any application fee for FMARD recruitment.
FMARD Selection Procedure
- First, qualified candidates who applied for FMARD recruitment will be shortlisted.
- There will be written exams followed by interview.
- Furthermore, final selection will solely depends on overall performance and medical fitness of applicants.
- Finally, the officials will release names of successful candidates for full-time or part-time jobs.
FMARD Recruitment – Salary Structure
Those selected and employed will receive salary based on their jobs. However, we will update you with more information about this.
Important Notice: Kindly be informed that FMARD 2020 Recruitment has not started. This post will guide you on how to fill the online application form when it is out. We will also update you when FMARD announce new job vacancies
FMARD Recruitment – Application Form Links
All registration and application must be done on FMARD official portal. You can only apply when you visit FMARD career page. The official recruitment link is https://fmard.gov.ng/career/
You just read all important information you need about FMARD (federal ministry of agriculture and rural development) recruitment and we believe this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need more information regarding this article or FMARD recruitment, kindly reach us through the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
However, we recommend you visit this page often for more news and updates on FMARD recruitment.