There is ongoing recruitment at Forestry Research Institute Of Nigeria. If you are interested in applying for FRIN jobs then this article is for you. The management is currently hiring. Interested and eligible candidates can start filling out the application form after reading this article.
We have detailed guidelines on how to submit your application form and CV for the vacancies you will see below.
Forestry Research Institute Of Nigeria Vacancies
From time to time, the management publish new job openings on the official website. Therefore, any Candidate who wish to apply for job position in the research institute should visit the application portal — frin.gov.ng often. We will also inform our readers when they start recruiting.
Recruitment Dates / Application Starting Dates
Important dates for forestry research institute will be published here. Kindly check back here later for updates.
Academic Qualifications / Eligibility
Before filling out the online application, candidates should check if they are qualified for the jobs or not. Here are important requirements applicants need to meet.
- Candidates who have B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized school
- Good West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC)
- National Examination Council (NECO) or General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- In addition, English language is compulsory in your O-level certificate
The following documents will be uploaded online during your registration.
- Photocopies of your academic qualifications
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Guarantors form
- Letter of recommendation / reference
- Good CV
- Good knowledge of computer and web application will be an added advantage
How To Apply For Forestry Research Institute Of Nigeria Recruitment
Application is strictly online and interested / eligible Candidates must visit FRIN career page to register.
Note: Each candidate should apply for one job to avoid disqualification.
To begin your application, kindly visit https://www.frin.gov.ng and click on the job application link.
More Updates Coming Soon!.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need more information from us, please lets us know by posting your comments below.
Furthermore, visit this page often for latest news and updates on forestry research institute of Nigeria recruitment 2020/2021.
Kindly Show Some Love By Sharing This Article!.