FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY COMMISSION 2020/2021 RECRUITMENT, ELIGIBILITY And HOW TO APPLY
This article contains information about FRC recruitment in details. You do not need to search anymore for informations concerning the 2020/2021 recruitment.
Fiscal responsibility commission is a federal agency with the responsibility to provide transparency in fiscal matters. The country’s fortune should be accounted for, and that is why we have this department.
Youths who studied relevant courses can fill in to apply for a position in this department.
You do not need to know anyone who could help you get the job as equal opportunity is given to the masses to apply. It takes a screening process and thorough investigation to get shortlisted. The department is a sensitive one and therefore requires sensitive individuals who can work selflessly to apply.
It is advisable to follow the guidelines which will be listed in this article because it will give you a proper clarity.
Moreover,there are many people and who will spread false information and lure you into bribery to get shortlisted. Meanwhile, we should know what it takes to get a position or to get shortlisted in the 2020/2021 FRC recruitment.
Also, try to read through this article to know the requirements and how to apply by yourself to get the job.
REQUIREMENTS & ELIGIBILITY
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant course (like commerce, accounting, Office Technology Management, Business administration, Public administration,e.t.c)
- Must attain a minimum of 5 credits in WAEC/NABTEB/GCE to apply.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria.
- Have a National Identification card as a prove of citizenship.
- Have a good health records
- Must be physically and mentally fit
Relevant Documents Required
- Educational certificates.
- Relevant qualifications/certification
- Passport photograph
- National identification card
- Birth certificate
- Local government identification letter.
NOTE: these documents should be scanned and be in a JPEG format, 200 by 200 pixel.
HOW TO APPLY
Application can be done with your phone or in a cyber cafe
- Visit FRC official website through this portal www.frc.gov.ng
- Click on register
- fill the form which will be shown to you.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Press the submit button to submit the form but that should be after you must have cross checked your details.
- Submit the form and print the online form for further information which will be directed to your provided email.
Other Important Notice!
- Make sure that you apply only once as you can be disqualified if you apply more than once.
- Documents which you provide must be original and no form of impersonation as this is a serious offence punishable by law.
- The names you supply must be the same as the name on your documents.
- Change of name declaration should be uploaded if necessary.
- Provide a valid email because it will be used to send you any notification.
Meanwhile, Applicants are expected to be alert and therefore should always check in here for more details and updates.
The FRC 2020/2021 recruitment is currently not going on but applicants would be notified immediately it is on.
It is also important to know that the form is free!