Federal University Dustin-Ma Katsina, FUDMA post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 academic year is out. FUDMA Putme and Direct Entry (DE) form is now available online.
Read this post before you apply for FUDMA undergraduates admission form. Candidates must meet admission eligibility before they apply.
The here will help you process your application form online with ease. Note: you must choose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB to become eligible for Putme screening.
See Also: FUDMA Cut Off Marks
FUDMA Putme Eligibility & Requirements
Candidates who wish to apply for the undergraduate’s admission form should first check their eligibility. See requirements you need to meet below.
- Choose FUDMA in JAMB
- Obtain a minimum of 150 in UTME
- Have good O-level results combination. (Any of WAEC, NECO GCE or NABTEB) in not more than 2 sittings.
- Be at least 16 years before September 2020.
- Email address and phone number
- Birth certificate and certificate of identification.
See Also: FUDMA Courses
How To Apply
Kindly follow the registration Procedure to apply for the screening form.
First, be informed that the aptitude test form is sold for two thousand naira (N2000) naira only.
To begin, kindly visit FUDMA admission portal at http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions.
- Select your form type ( Direct Entry / Post UTME Exam).
- Proceed to generate payment invoice by entering your JAMB registration number and full names.
You can pay for the form using any of the payment method below.
- Pay by visiting fudutsinma campus.
- Pay online using the remita platform and your ATM card.
- Visit any bank branch that is selling FUDMA admission forms. Note, your online invoice will be required.
After a successful payment, login to the application portal http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to complete your registration. You will see more application guidelines as you fill the forms.
General Information For UTME & DE Candidates
- Candidates should confirm their entries before final submission.
- Your photo card will contain your exam number, seat number, application number, date, time, hall and venue.
- You are to reprint your slip to see starting date for screening.
- Mobile phone and other electronic gadgets will not be allowed into the examination hall.
Kindly comment below if you need more help from us. Visit this page often to read latest news and updates on FUDMA (Federal University Dustin-Ma Katsina) admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Kindly share this post to inform other candidates!.