FUGUS post utme form 2021/2022. The management of Federal University Gusau, FUGUS have released Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Candidates who chose the institution as first choice in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) can start filling entry admission form after reading this article
This post will show you FUGUS admission eligibility, requirements and how to apply online. You do not have to visit the school campus to buy the form. You can buy it online using your debit card or visit any bank to make payment
FUGUS Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Eligibility / Requirements
Candidates seeking for admission into the school should take note of the following eligibility criteria
- Candidates who scored up to 160 marks in UTME
- Candidates who chose FUGUS as first choice in JAMB
- Must be at least 16 years
- Candidates who have at least lower credit at National Diploma level. Or at least score up to 6 points in their IJMB or NCE
- Aptitude Test is compulsory for all UTME applicants
If you meet the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for FUGUS undergraduate’s admission form
Read Also: FUGUS Cut Off Marks 2021
How To Apply
Important Notice: Kindly be informed that FUGUS 2021/2022 admission form is not officially out online. We published this post to guide you on how to fill the form. Also, we will update this article when FUGUS release screening form on the school portal
Kindly follow the steps below to buy FUGUS admission form once it is out
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you.
- Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are also required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
Screening / Aptitude Test / Exam Dates
Important date for FUGUS Post UTME and Direct Entry will be posted here.
Kindly visit this page often for latest news and updates on Federal University Gusau admissions for the 2021/2022 academic year
Also post your comments below for more help!.