FUNAAB post utme form 2021/2022. The management of Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) have released Post-UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Check your eligibility & application guidelines here.
The essence of this article is to guide you on how to apply for FUNAAB aptitude test examination. Also, you will know your eligibility and how to apply at the end of this article.
You are reading the latest news and updates on FUNAAB Putme application form for undergraduates.
The institution offers Associate’s Degree Bachelor Degree Master’s Degree & PhD in various discipline. Candidates seeking for admission into 100 level must apply through UTME & Post-UTME. Kindly read below to see how FUNAAB admission works.
FUNAAB Admission Form 2021/202 | Eligibility & Requirements
Every Institution have their own admission Eligibility criteria. The one we are discussing here is all about FUNAAB. However, this may be similar to other schools.
- Choose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB UTME.
- Score 160 and above in Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exam.
- Have 5 credit passes at important subjects. However, English language and Mathematics are compulsory for some courses.
- Minimum age for admission is 16 years in Nigeria.
RECOMMENDED For You:
Candidates who did not choose FUNAAB as first or second choice in UTME but wish to apply should visit JAMB E-FACILITY PORTAL to change their preferred school.
Method Of Application
FUNAAB Putme registration is strictly online. Interested & eligible Candidates must visit the University’s application portal at https://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
The first step to enter your JAMB registration number to confirm your Eligibility. Then proceed to generate payment invoice.
Payment Options: once your invoice is ready, you can pay online using your ATM card or go to any bank. You will be issued a receipt containing your application number.
After completing your payment, login to the application portal to update your bio-data.
Note: You must print your acknowledgement slip at the end of the registration. Also, attach other relevant documents to it ( Payment receipt & JAMB UTME result).
- You may apply with awaiting O-level result but ensure you upload them on JAMB Caps portal when it is out.
- If the screening is postponed, candidates will be required to reprint their slip to see new exam date, timetable, hall and seat number. In addition, date for Putme slip reprinting will be published here in due time
Closing Date / Deadline: Not specified yet!.
Materials Needed For Screening includes; your Post-UTME registration printout and JAMB result slip. Moreover, mobile phones, calculator and smart wrist watch will not be allowed into the examination hall.
Read Also: How To Check FUNAAB Admission List
Kindly post your comments below if you need further help from us. Remember to visit this page often for latest news and updates on FUNAAB entrance examination and admission from the 2021/2022 academic calendar.
Kindly share this post to inform other candidates!.