FUOtuoke Post UTME Screening Form 2021. Federal University Otuoke, Bayelsa State admission forms. FUOtuoke post UTME form registration for the 2021/2022 academic session have started. This post has detailed information on FUOtuoke Putme form and application guidelines.
This post is published to guide Interested and eligible candidates seeking for undergraduate’s admission into FUOtuoke. Kindly read this post if you want to be offered admission into the University’s merit list.
Read Also: FUOtuoke Courses
FUOtuoke Putme Eligibility & Requirements 2021/2022
All applicants must meet the below eligibility criteria. Admissions is only for eligible students. Who is eligible to apply?
- Candidates who choose FUOtuoke as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB.
- Sore 170 and above in UTME examination
- Have credit passes in English language, mathematics and other relevant subjects.
- Your O-level result must not be in more than 2 sittings.
- Age requirement for University admission in Nigeria is 16 years and above.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for for admission into FUOtuoke but did not choose the institution as first choice should “CLICK HERE” to apply for JAMB Change of Institution.
Related Educational Posts:
Method Of Application
Kindly follow the steps below to apply for FUOtuoke Putme form. All registration is online and candidates must visit FUOtuoke e-campus portal (http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng) to apply.
FUOtuoke Post-UTME form is sold for N2000. All candidates should generate payment invoice on FUOtuoke application portal. Pay using remitta platform or at bank. After completion of payment, login to FUOtuoke e-campus portal to complete your registration.
General Application Information:
- Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip and attach all relevant documents.
- If the screening / exam is postponed, a new date for reprinting of slip will be announced.
- Your new exam slip will contain your aptitude test date, time, hall and seat number.
Documents for Screening
- Online registration slip / Putme printout
- Jamb registration slip
The following would not be allowed into the exam Hall.
- Mobile phone
- Other electronic devices
We hope this detailed post is helpful to you. If you need more information from, please post your comments below.
Remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest news and updates on FUOtuoke admission for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Kindly share this article to inform other candidates.