Federal university of Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Top up Degree and HND conversation form have been released for 2020/2021 academic session.
FUOYE Top-up is a program in the institution (FUOYE) that enables Third Class /or Pass Degree holders to upgrade their certificates Also, FUOYE top-up will enable HND certificate holders to convert their certificate to Degree level.
More details have been given below on how to apply for FUOYE Top-up (Degree and HND conversion) form and get the admission for 2019/2020 academic session.
Objectives Of FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme
- FUOYE top-up (Degree and HND conversion) was established to enable candidates convert their HND certificate to university degree certification.
- In addition, candidates will have the opportunity to convert their Third Class or Pass Certificate to a higher quality.
- Bring an academic level ground for degree inequality.
FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Admission Requirements 2020/2021
Candidates who want to apply for the programme are expected to meet the requirements below.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- Credit pass in English language and mathematics are compulsory
- Second Class Degree Certificate, Pass or HND certificate from any recognized institution
- NYSC certificate or exemption letter
How To Apply For FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion) Programme
Interested candidates will have to visit the university’s website at http://fuoye.edu.ng to buy and process the form.
The price for FUOYE Top-up form is fifteen thousand N15,000) naira only. Candidates will have to fill the form online and print the online slip (acknowledgement slip/ print out).
After filling and printing the form, you will have to send it to Top Up and Conversion Unit. Office of The Vice Chancellor FUOYE.
Also, you will have to include all your qualifications and passport to the file you will send.
Read Also: FUOYE Cut Off Mark
List Of Programmes And Courses Available At FUOYE Top-Up (Degree and HND Conversion)
1. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Agriculture and Bio-resources Engineering
- .Eng. Computer Engineering
- .Eng. Civil Engineering
- .Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- .Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- .Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- .Eng. Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Demography and Social Statistics
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Peace and Conflict Resolution
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studied
3. FACULTY OF SCIENCES
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Geophysics
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Animal and Environmental Biology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Plant Science and Bio-technology
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics and Extension
- B.Agric. Animal Production and Health
- B.Agric. Fisheries and Aquaculture
- B.Agric. Soil science
- B.Agric. Crop Science and Horticulture
- B.Agric. Food science and Technology
- B.Agric. Water resources Management and Agro-meteorology
- B.Agric. Hospitality and Tourism Management
To get more information on the above programs please CLICK HERE.
More details on FUOYE Top-up (Degree and HND conversion) admission 2020/2021 will be updated on this page. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and check back later to get every updates.
However, we will appreciate your comments. Drop your comment below and wait a little online for us to reply you.
Remember to share this post after reading.