The management of Federal University of technology, FUTA have released Post UTME admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session. JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who made FUTA first or second choice can start filling out the screening form after reading this article.
Interested and eligible candidates must visit FUTA student portal to apply for Putme admission form. This post is for Direct Entry (DE) and JAMB UTME candidates seeking for admission into 100 or 200 level in Federal University of technology Akure (FUTA).
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at FUPRE student’s portal — https://www.futa.edu.ng
Read Also: FUTA Cut Off Marks
FUTA Post-UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy FUTA Putme / DE form or not. Kindly check the eligibility criteria listed below to know if you are qualified for admission.
- Candidates who participated in 2020 UTME examination.
- Those who are 16 years and above
- Chose Federal University of petroleum resources as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have good O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Score at least 180 in JAMB
- JAMB Results and reg number.
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
How Much Is FUTA Post-UTME Form?
The cost for FUTA aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You can buy the form Online or visit registration centers for help.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Will be announced here soon.
How To Apply For FUTA Post-UTME
Candidates who chose the institution (FUTA) as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit FUPRE registration / application portal at https://www.futa.edu.ng to generate payment invoice. Your JAMB registration number and email address will be required for registration.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to FUTA admission portal to complete your registration.
- Print your exam slip.
- Keep all documents used during your registration intact as you will use them for Putme physical screening.
DE candidates should follow the same steps above to apply.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date, time and venue for your exams will be published here. Also, check back later to know if FUTA Putme exam have been postponed.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
Go for your screening with the materials / documents (papers) listed below.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
As at the time of publishing this post, Federal University of Technology (FUTA) post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms is not yet released. However, you can BOOKMARK this page and visit often to see when registration start official.
This post will give you latest news on FUTA admission for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any query regarding this post, please feel free to comment below and we will keep you updated.
Remember to share this post to inform other aspirants.