FUTMINNA Post UTME form 2021. The management of Federal University of technology, Minna (FUTMINNA) have released post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Futminna DE and Putme is out for all interested and eligible candidates. In this article, you will learn how to apply and fill the online post UTME registration form for futminna 2021. Please note that only candidates that choose the school as first or second choice will have access to the post UTME form
FUTMINNA Post UTME Eligibility 2021/2022
Check below for the requirements and qualifications you need to have before you apply for futminna post UTME form 2021. Please note that only candidates who meet the below qualifications will be accepted for admissions.
- Candidates who chose Futminna ad first or second choice in JAMB UTME.
- Score 180 or above in JAMB.
- Have good O-level result. English Language and mathematics are compulsory for any course in Futminna.
- Minimum age for admission in Nigeria is 16 years.
How Much Is Futminna Post UTME Form?
The form is sold for two thousand naira (N2,000) only. However, if you visit a registration center, you will have to pay for processing fee. Registration centers will charge you about N1000.
How To Apply for FUTMINNA Post UTME Form 2021
After meeting all requirements and eligibility, the next stage is registration and application. See guidelines below on how to fill out Futminna online application form.
- First, visit Futminna application form portal at https://eportal.futminna.edu.ng/upase/.
- Generate a payment slip using your JAMB registration number and name.
You can pay online using your ATM card or visit any bank and make payment with your invoice.
After a successful payment, login to the e-portal to complete your registration. Ensure you confirm your entries before you submit the application.
- Candidates must print their acknowledgement slip after registration.
- Kindly check back here later to see if the aptitude test / Putme exam is postponed.
- If postponed, you have to reprint your slip to see new exam date, timetable and venue
- You are also required to visit any JAMB CBT center to upload your O-level results.
Materials Needed For Screening / Exams
Go with the following on your exam date; Post-UTME exam slip, JAMB Result, O-level result and passport photograph if applicable.
See Also: FUTMINNA Courses
NOTICE: As at the time of publishing this post, Futminna Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening form for the 2021/2022 academic year is not yet out.
Kindly visit this page often to see latest news and updates on Futminna entrance examination.
Comment below if you need more help.
Also, share this post to inform others!.