Federal university of technology, Owerri, FUTO acceptance fee 2020. New students are hereby given guidelines on how to pay FUTO acceptance fee.
This page is for all FUTO new / fresh students. We are going to how you how to pay your admission acceptance fee and start your admission clearance.
FUTO acceptance fee amount for all departments / courses have been given below. We will take you to FUTO acceptance fee portal 2020.
This post will show you how to register as a new student on FUTO portal, pay acceptance fee and do your admission clearance.
You will only be able to do your admission clearance after you pay your acceptance fee.
How To Pay FUTO Acceptance Fee And Start Admission Registration
All newly admitted students (Both Direct Entry And UTME) should use the guideline below to pay FUTO acceptance fee.
- Go to FUTO acceptance fee portal at http://portal.futo.edu.ng to create a new profile or login with existing one if you have sign up already.
- Once you login to the portal, click on “Generate acceptance fee invoice” and print the invoice.
- Proceed to any bank to pay the acceptance fee.
- FUTO acceptance fee is N42,500. Payment can be made at FUTO microfinance bank or alternatively.
Make Payment Using Your ATM Card
- This is online option of paying FUTO acceptance fee.
- You will have to select online acceptance fee option and pay with your card.
- Once your payment is successful go back to FUTO portal by CLICKING HERE to print your admission letter and clearance form.
FUTO Acceptance Fee & Admission Clearance Deadline
Currently, FUTO have not announced the deadline for payment of acceptance fee and admission clearance.
To find out the date, you have to BOOKMARK this page and visit often to get all updates.
Are you having issues paying for FUTO acceptance fee online?
Do you need help on how to do FUTO admission clearance?
If yes, then drop your comments below for us to help you. Remember, you have to wait online shortly or visit back to check if we have replied all your questions.