FuWukari Post UTME 2021 news. Federal University Wukari Taraba State, FuWukari Post UTME screening form for the 2021/2022 academic session. JAMB UTME and Direct Entry Candidates who chose the institution as 1st or 2nd choice can start filling out the screening form after reading this article.
Interested and eligible candidates must visit FuWukari student’s portal to apply for Putme admission form. This post is for Direct Entry (DE) and JAMB UTME candidates seeking for admission into 100 or 200 level in FuWukari
As you read below, you will see the documents needed for online registration at FuWukari student’s portal — FuWukari Putme Form Link
FuWukari Post-UTME Form Eligibility & Requirements
Interested candidates should check if they are eligible for to buy FuWukari Putme / DE form or not. Only eligible student’s will see their names in the merit list.
- Candidates who participated in 2021 UTME examination.
- Minimum age for admission in Nigeria is 16 years.
- Chose Federal University Wukari Taraba State as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB
- Have good O-level results including English Language and mathematics
- Good O-level combination
- Have good JAMB result
- JAMB Results and reg number.
- Color passport photograph
- Birth certificate
- Second choice candidates must buy and process JAMB of institution form
How Much Is FuWukari Post-UTME Form?
The cost for FuWukari aptitude test form is two thousand naira (N2000) only. You can buy the form Online or visit registration centers for help.
Registration Closing Date / Deadline: Will be announced here soon.
Method Of Application
Candidates who chose the institution (FuWukari) as 1st or 2nd choice in JAMB should follow the steps below to register for aptitude test exam.
- First, visit FuWukari registration / application portal at www.FuWukari.edu.ng generate payment invoice. Your JAMB registration number and email address will be required for registration.
- You will pay N2000 for the form.
- Pay online using the remitta platform or visit any participating bank.
- Login to FuWukari Admission portal to complete your registration.
- Print your exam slip.
- Attach all relevant documents to it.
DE candidates should follow the same steps above to apply.
Important: Candidates who did not make FuWukari 1st choice in UTME should “CLICK HERE” to apply for JAMB change of Institution.
- Your Post UTME slip will contain your exam date, time, venue / hall and seat number.
- Candidates who registered with awaiting O-level result must upload it on JAMB Caps portal once it is out.
- Date for Post UTME slip reprint will be announced soon. When you reprint your slip, you will see new date for your screening.
Screening / Aptitude Test Exam Date
The date for Putme exam screening is not yet out. Also, check back later to know if the exam have been postponed.
Materials / Documents Needed For Screening
Go for your screening with the materials / documents (papers) listed below.
- Online photo card otherwise called post UTME print out.
- JAMB result
- WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result.
- Writing materials.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in the examination hall.
See Also: Fuwukari Courses Offered
Kindly post your comments below if you want us to help you with further information. Also, visit this page always to read more FuWukari admission news and updates.
Kindly Share this article to inform other candidates!.