Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. Also, GSU DE (Direct Entry) screening form for candidates seeking for degree admission is now on sale.
This post will give you detailed guidelines on how to apply for GSU admission through JAMB UTME or Direct Entry.
First, all candidates seeking for admission must meet GSU requirements for UTME or Direct Entry. Kindly read below for more information on this.
GSU Admission Eligibility 2021/2022
Candidates seeking for admission must meet the eligibility criteria listed below;
- Choose the institution as first choice in JAMB
- Those who scored 160 or above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Have relevant O’level result grades and subjects combinations
- Upload O’level result on JAMB portal
- Meet other JAMB Admission Eligibility
- Minimum age for admission is 16 years
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How To Apply For GSU Post UTME / DE Form 2021/2022
The application method is simply and eligible candidates can apply online.
However, you must pay a non-refundable fee of N2000 (two thousand naira) only.
To begin your application now, simple visit GSU portal at http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ and register using your JAMB registration number.
Then complete the steps outlined below;
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details and Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
We hope this detailed guide is helpful to you. Kindly post your comments if you need any academic consultancy.
Remember to subscribe for our news updates and share this post on Facebook, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Google+ or Twitter.