This page will show you current vacancies at The Management Sciences For Health (MSH) you can apply for today. MHS is recruiting to fill the vacant positions listed below
We will briefly give you MSH job specifications and requirements on this page. You will see complete application guidelines when you visit MSH application portal as directed here
We are recruiting to fill the position (s) below;
- Job Title: Regional Communications Officers
Job ID: 13-11070
Group/Office: PDG (Program Delivery Group)
Dept/Unit: PDGGEN – Program Delivery Group
Project/Program: A576 – PMI – S
Reports To: Country Project Director.
Job Qualifications / Experience Requirements
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, public health, or other related discipline. Preferred: Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study.
- At least seven years of progressively responsible, related experience is required.
- Excellent English writing skills, with ability to convey complex technical information in clear, compelling language without technical jargon.
- Experience with public health communications and relevant technical areas required.
- Understanding of USAID/donor, including trends, audiences, and requirements and experience in the implementation of USAID-funded global projects required.
- Demonstrated experience developing communications strategies, annual plans, and materials related to relevant project technical areas.
- Superior interpersonal skills and a demonstrated capacity to establish clear and concise communication with team members, senior management, and partner organizations across cultures to deliver results.
- Experience in the production of print and digital communications content and dissemination strategies.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally as necessary.
Application Closing Date / Deadline
May 31st 2020
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online