ICPC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 is out online. Qualifying exams and screening will be conducted for all successful applicants.
The Independent corrupt practices commission (ICPC) have released list of shortlisted candidates for the ongoing recruitment. If you recently applied for ICPC 2020/2021 recruitment, then this update is for you. You can either visit http://www.dcslrecruits.com/ or https://icpc.gov.ng for more news and updates. ICPC have started sending emails to all shortlisted candidates.
The names of Successful applicants for screening is out. This post will give you complete guidelines on how to check if you have been selected for ICPC jobs.
As we all know, only applicants who meet all eligibility criteria will qualify for the screening exercise. Furthermore, interview and screening date will be announced.
Important Notice: All successful and Shortlisted Candidates for ICPC recruitment will be contacted through emails and texts messages. Ensure you apply with valid Information.
How To Check ICPC Shortlisted Candidates
This section of this article will guide you on how to check you name on-line. Any candidate that applied for this ongoing Federal jobs is eligible.
Take Note Of The Following:
- Candidates are advised to visit ICPC recruitment portal — www.dcslrecruits.com to confirm the status of their application
- Also, check your Gmail or Yahoo often for recruitment updates from ICPC
- Make sure to keep the phone number you used during registration active
- Names of all Shortlisted Candidates will be published here.
- Applicants must meet all application form requirements
- Those who did not register before the deadline will not see their names in the shortlist
Updates On ICPC 2020 Recruitment Exercise
Following the closure of ICPC online recruitment application, the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission said applicants and the general public should note the following:
- That a total of 376,631 applications were received by 11.59pm of 30th January, 2020 to fill 220 available positions that are supported by budgetary allocation;
- That only applicants with specialized skills and required disciplines as listed here will be considered. They include: Accountancy, Law, Economics, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Forensic, Computer Science, Statistics/Mathematics, Mass Communications, Sociology, Quantity Surveying, Architecture, Engineering, Procurement specialists and Forensic Experts;
- That shortlisted applicants will be subjected to an online assessment test, a computer-based aptitude test, and a written assessment test which will qualify them for an oral interview and other stages of assessment;
- That no applications for the positions of Assistant Directors will be considered as the 2020 budgetary allocation approved for the Commission (after the recruitment advertisement had been placed) does not provide for them;
- That the online assessment test will cover the remaining advertised six job levels, and will be administered over a specific period to assess candidates’ IQ and Logical Reasoning. Emails will be sent to the applicants by DCSL Corporate Services Ltd., the recruiting firm, prior to the assessment date informing them of the date and time of the test;
- That applicants who successfully scale through to the interview will be further subjected to background checks and certificate verification. They will also undergo a polygraph test in addition to a paramilitary training that will last for at least 6 months to ascertain their physical fitness.
Kindly be informed that the official portal (website) for ICPC recruitment is www.dcslrecruits.com
Follow ICPC on @icpc_pe on Twitter and icpcnigeria on Facebook for further updates. If you have been shortlisted, kindly prepare for pre-screening and aptitude test exam.
More guidelines on how to check ICPC names of Shortlisted / successful applicants will be published here.
We recommend you visit this page often for latest news and updates on ICPC government jobs and vacancies.
Meanwhile, ICPC Shortlist 2020 will be posted here.
Kindly help us inform other candidates by sharing this article!.