Imo State Secondary School Teachers Shortlisted Candidates. The management of Imo state secondary education management board, IMO SEMB have released names of Shortlisted candidates for recruitment.
All candidates that applied for IMO SEMB recruitment can now check their names on IMO SEMB recruitment website (portal). This Recruitment is generally for teaching and non-teaching staff that will be employed across government (public) secondary schools in Imo State
This post will show you how to check your name in the list. Before we proceed, kindly be informed that only eligible and qualified candidates will be shortlisted. After that, they will be invited for written test / examination, screening and followed by face-to-face interview.
See Also: List Of States Recruiting Teachers
How to Check Imo State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates | IMO SEMB Portal 2021
We believe you are one of the successful candidates that applied for government secondary school teaching jobs in Imo State. After your application, the next thing you should do is check if you were Shortlisted.
The shortlisting is just the second stage / step of the recruitment process. It does not mean that you have been employed.
Examination / test will be conducted by the recruiting team. See how to check your name below.
- To know if you have been shortlisted, keep the phone number you used in registration. Text messages will be sent to all successful candidates.
- Also, check your email inbox often.
- Visit Imo State Secondary Education Management Board (IMO SEMB) website / portal for recruitment to see latest news and updates.
- Also, will publish names of all Shortlisted candidates PDF here.
See Also: IMO SEMB Application Portal Login
General Information To All IMO SEMB Candidates / Applicants
- Candidates that applied for the earlier concluded IMSUBEB recruitment are also eligible to apply for IMO SEMB recruitment.
- Recruitment form is generally free.
- Examination Centers / venues will be announced soon.
- Successful candidates will be given full time employment across government (public) Secondary schools in Imo State
- This Recruitment is generally for indigene and non indigene of Imo State.
We hope this detailed article on Imo State Secondary School Teachers Shortlisted candidates is helpful to you. If you have any query regarding this post or IMO SEMB recruitment, kindly reach us through the comment section below.
We will be glad to assist you with more information.
Also, remember to BOOKMARK this page and visit often for latest news and updates on IMO SEMB — Imo state secondary school teachers recruitment process.
Wishing everyone a successful application & employment!.