IMSU post utme form 2020, IMSU direct entry form. Imo state University, IMSU Post UTME / Direct Entry Application Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale. It is easy to buy and process IMSU admission form when you read this article carefully.
Since the method of application is on-line, you do have to go to any business center or IMSU campus Owerri for your enrollment. This post will help you better understand how to apply for IMSU admission form for utme and direct entry candidates.
You can effortlessly complete your bio-data on-line with your smart phone or computer. It is not compulsory that you must visit IMSU campus or business center for your enrollment.
Also, after registering, candidates should prepare for their screening by getting up-to-date IMSU Post-UTME past questions and answers.
Furthermore, candidates whose O-level result is yet to be released can still apply. But make sure you upload them to JAMB E-FACILITY portal once it is out. You can now read below for detailed instructions.
IMSU Post UTME Form Eligibility / Requirements 2020
What is admission eligibility?
Admission eligibility simply means requirements / things you need to have before you become qualified for admission in IMSU. See list of important requirements below.
- Candidates who want to apply for undergraduate’s admission into IMSU must choose the school as first choice in JAMB UTME
- Score at least 180 in UTME
- Be at least 16 years
- Choose the right subjects in JAMB
- Have at least 5 credit passes at relevant subjects
- English language and Mathematics are Compulsory for any course in the school
How To Apply
As discussed earlier, IMSU Putme / aptitude test registration form is only obtainable online. Candidates must visit IMSU portal to buy and process the form.
Note: You are to pay an non-refundable fee of N2000 for the form.
You can pay on-line using your ATM card or visit any nearby bank. Candidates paying at banks must generate payment invoice and attach it to the teller.
Banks where you can pay for IMSU aptitude test form are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
Application Portal Links
Kindly go to www.imsu.edu.ng and click on “prospective students” to begin your registration.
You may apply with awaiting WAEC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB result but you must upload them to JAMB Caps portal once they are released.
General Application Guidelines
Kindly keep all documents you used during your registration.
- Attach your bank teller and invoice to your acknowledgement slip
- If the screening / exam is postponed, Candidates must reprint their printout to see new exam date, timetable, hall and seat number
- Mobile phone and calculator will not be used
- Ensure you print your acknowledgement slip upon registration
We hope you are satisfied with this, if you need more help, please reach us here by posting your comments below
Also, visit this page often for latest news and updates on IMSU Post-UTME / Direct Entry (DE) admission screening form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Kindly Share To Help Others!.