The independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) have announced its plans to recruit over 38,887 ad-hoc staff officials.
This post will give you news updates and how to apply for INEC Adhoc staff recruitment 2020. If you follow the application guidelines here, you will qualify for the shortlist.
The recruitment form will be available on INEC portal. Interested candidates must visit INEC job portal to register and apply.
Do not forget that we have also written about INEC Shortlisted Candidates. See complete application instructions below.
Requirements & Qualifications
Candidates interested in this Federal job should see requirements below.
- Be a citizen of the country and have valid means of identification
- 18 years and above
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Be a graduate of any recognized institution
- Passport size photo
- Email address and phone number
- Birth certificate and certificate of origin
- Letter of recommendation / reference
- NYSC discharge certificate or letter of recommendation if applicable
- Proof of change of name from a law court if applicable
How To Apply
You need to understand INEC recruitment process and stages involves. Generally, INEC recruitment involves 3 stages
- Online application — where interested applicants will fill out the job form, upload necessary documents and submit application
- Shortlisting of candidates — INEC will release names of successful applicants
- The past stage involves exam / screening, interview and employment
- Job may be full-time or part-time depending on contract duration
INEC is yet to release the method of application. In this case, we advise you to visit this page often for news updates on this recruitment.
We will notify you as soon as INEC start hiring. Forms coming out soon!.
We will be glad to give you reliable updates. Kindly post your comments below if you need help.
Remember to LIKE US ON FACEBOOK @ New Nigeria Times for more!.