JAMB admission transfer approval for 2020/2021 academic session. Today, we bring to you 5 simple steps you can use and do JAMB admission transfer approval. This is also known as JAMB change of course / department.
JAMB admission transfer approval can only be done on JAMB Caps portal. To do this, you have to login to JAMB E-FACILITY portal and select the new course.
You can now read below for detailed Guidelines!.
You May Also Like; Access My Caps Portal
Eligibility For JAMB UTME Admissions Transfer Approval 2020/2021
- Jamb admission transfer approval is for all candidates that participated in 2020/2021 UTME.
- Have JAMB score and Post JAMB (post UTME) score.
- First or second choice candidates.
- Access to jamb E-FACILITY portal 2020
What Is Jamb Admission Transfer Approval?
The jamb transfer approval is available on jamb caps portal — www.caps.jamb.org.ng. This will allow candidates to select another course from the school they applied for admission. You can only accept or reject the new course given to you. Now everyone that meet JAMB cut off marks and post UTME (screening) cut off marks will be given
Requirements For JAMB Admission Transfer Approval
The things you need to use and do your admission transfer have been listed below.
- JAMB registration number.
- Jamb email address or phone number. This is same as email address on your jamb result slip.
- Your JAMB portal password.
5 Simple Steps To Do JAMB Admission Transfer Approval 2020/2021
- Visit JAMB website ( caps portal) at www.caps.jamb.org.ng
- Login using your email address and password. You can try using your phone number as password if you don’t remember your password.
- Once you are successfully logged in, click on “Access My Caps”
- Select the “Transfer Approval” option.
- You will see your new course / department if you have been offered provisional admission.
- Click on “Accept or Reject” as the case may be.
- Finally, print your admission transfer approval slip.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW
Those that forgot their email address and password can request for a new password from JAMB. Kindly use the reset password option to get a new password.
After your admission transfer approval, kindly check back after few days to see your admission status.
We hope this detailed article is helpful to you. If you need more information from us or need help, kindly post your comments below and we will reply you soon.
Wishing All Candidates A Successful Admissions!.